An online gathering for
First Christian Church Community of Janesville, WI
God is calling us to be an inclusive faith community seeking to assure people of God’s love and God’s forgiveness through Jesus Christ.
We are nourishing people for their own spiritual journey and equipping them for Christian service. We recognize the power of prayer and acknowledge that God can speak through us.
As an open and affirming congregation, all are welcome in this church! The Good news of God’s grace is for all regardless of age, abilities, physical and mental health, race, sexual orientation, income, education, or strength of faith. There is nothing we do, have done, or will do that can separate us from God’s love. God makes no exceptions, nor do we. Come join us in praise, prayer, and the work of our Lord. Our goal is: Nourishing minds – Preparing Hearts – Serving God with open arms and willing hands.
Enjoy our Open Minds, Open Hearts, and Open Arms.
- Prayer Requests // August 30Leroy’s brother, Wayne, has cancer Ian Habeck – off Son-in-law, David Habeck having serious brain cancer 8/31/20 Diana’s PT Suzanne has 2 witnesses! Prayers for all children going back to school Karen: seeing cardiologist and stress test Sept. 5 Neal expressed need for prayer for division in the country and although the division may not […]
- COVID-19 identified in Rock County. Services moving to video onlineAs of the week of March 21, COVID-19 has been confirmed in Rock County. For the health and well-being of our congregation, we will move our services online. County-by-County Statistics from the State of Wisconsin Dept of Health: click here Our Facebook public page: Click here
- The Deupree Room!On February 9, 2019, we dedicated the new Deupree room. This space can be used for reading, relaxing, and meditation. Several years ago, we had a raccoon infestation. The ceiling was torn out, And the insulation removed. We suffered through a couple winters without any insulation. Today, the insulation has been restored, a new ceiling […]
- Rental paperworkSee our rental forms below
- Rental Options for Gatherings in JanesvilleAre you looking for ready-to-use, informal location for your next gathering? Here are some options at 1909 Highland Ave: Fellowship Hall: $100 + $75 deposit for 50 people or less. $200 + $100 deposit for up to 200 people. Sanctuary, $100 Meeting rooms, $25/week to help cover heat or A/C. Call us at (608)728-1335.
- Paying Gig!